THE ROLLING HILLS TREKKING TOUR
What you get
This is a great choice for adventure seeker, offering a mixture of feelings and emotions. You’ll experience Tiger Waterfalls, trekking up and down the pine hills, visiting the Chil minority ethnic village and their Phoenix waterfall here.
- 5 hours of trekking through 14 km mountain trail
- Starting time at 8:30am
- Group of 2 persons and above
- Professional English-speaking trekking guide
- Complimentary pick-up/drop-off from your hotel or accommodation around Dalat City.
- Picnic lunch
- Tourist permit
- Entrance fee
- Water bottles
What you need to prepare
Sport or adventure insurance (recommended)
Hat / Cap
Comfortable sport wear
Sport or trekking shoes
Water bottles and snacks
Estimated $ “Damage”
Group of 2 persons: VND 900,000 / person
Group of 3 persons: VND 820,000 / person
Group of 4 persons: VND 750,000 / person
Group of 5 persons and above: VND 650,000 / person
lets book a tour
Word of caution
- It’s awesome to experience trekking in Dalat throughout the year.
- The pick-up time is 8:30am local time
- The latest drop-off time is 4pm local time
- It’s important to stay hydrated throughout the trek so you need to prepare at least 1,5 liters of water with you. Keep your candies, chocolate or protein bars handy as you might need to reload your energy along the way.
- Make sure you wear the right shoes so you can feel comfortable and confident to trek up the peaks. This is the moderate trek so it will require more effort than walking on the paved road.