SILK & ELEPHANT WATERFALL MOUNTAIN BIKING TOUR
What you get
Get yourself out to the hills and woods on the mountain bike. Go on a full-day mountain biking tour to get around the famous pine hills, Tanung village, Elephant Waterfalls, coffee plantation, silk farms and winery places.
- Starting time at 8:30am
- 01 mountain bike per person
- Professional English-speaking biking guide
- Helmet, gloves and protective gears
- Go at your own comfortable pace
- Diversity of stops including pine hills, waterfalls, fruit, silk, coffee & vegetable farm and experience the life of tribal ethnic clans.
- Snack, water bottles, picnic lunch
- Complimentary pick-up/drop-off from your hotel or accommodation around Dalat City.
What you need to prepare
Sport or adventure insurance (recommended)
Sunscreen & sunglasses
Hat / Cap
Comfortable sport wear
Camera / Go Pro & lanyard to prevent your phone or camera from falling and being damaged
Estimated $ “Damage”
VND 1,656,000 / person
lets book a tour
Word of caution
- It’s awesome to discover Dalat city on the mountain bike throughout the year.
- The weather can go unpredictable during August – October (raining season) so we recommend you check the weather forecast before making the reservation with us.
- The pick-up time is 8:30am local time
- The latest drop-off time is 5pm local time
- 100% refund if you could not make it to the tour and inform us 7 days in advance.
- If you bike in a large group, please watch your fellow bikers. Try to follow up or discuss with the biking guide about how you would like to follow so you won’t be trailing behind the group.
- Be mindful with your personal belongings, especially your gadget. Always wear a lanyard to keep your phone or camera intact. We are not liable for any device damage in case of an incident.