LANG BIANG CONQUER TREKKING TOUR
What you get
Want to work out your legs and stamina while capturing the great scenic beauty of Dalat? Look no further, this Lang Biang Conquer Trekking Tour is specially designed for you. You’ll ascend through 3 peaks of Lang Biang mountain and end the tour by visiting Lat Minority Ethnic Village.
- 5 hours of trekking through 14 km mountain trail
- Starting time at 8:30am
- Group of 2 persons and above
- Professional English-speaking trekking guide
- Complimentary pick-up/drop-off from your hotel or accommodation around Dalat City.
- Tourist permit
- Entrance fee
What you need to prepare
Sport or adventure insurance (recommended)
Hat / Cap
Comfortable sport wear
Sport or trekking shoes
Water bottles and snacks
Lunch (you can pay at the lunch stop)
Estimated $ “Damage”
Group of 2 persons: VND 750,000 / person
Group of 3 persons: VND 650,000 / person
Group of 4 persons and above: VND 550,000 / person
lets book a tour
Word of caution
- It’s awesome to experience trekking in Dalat throughout the year.
- The pick-up time is 8:30am local time
- The latest drop-off time is 4pm local time
- It’s important to stay hydrated throughout the trek so you need to prepare at least 1,5 liters of water with you. Keep your candies, chocolate or protein bars handy as you might need to reload your energy along the way.
- Make sure you wear the right shoes so you can feel comfortable and confident to trek up the peaks. This is the moderate trek so it will require more effort than walking on the paved road.