LAKES & WATERFALLS SIGHTSEEING TOUR
What you get
Tired of the city and buildings? Why don’t you take a quick getaway with our Lakes and Waterfalls Sightseeing tour? You will be mesmerized with the largest lakes and tall waterfalls around Dalat City.
- Covering: Robin Hill, Cable Car to Tuyen Lam Lake, Truc Lam Monastery and Pongour Waterfall
- Starting time at 8:30am
- Drop-off time at 4:30pm
- Group of 2 persons and above
- Professional English-speaking trekking guide
- Complimentary pick-up/drop-off from your hotel or accommodation around Dalat City.
- Transportation throughout the tour including van/bus and cable car.
- Water bottles
- Tourist permit & Entrance fee
What you need to prepare
Travel insurance (recommended)
Hat / Cap
Snacks & Lunch (you can pay for lunch at the venue)
Estimated $ “Damage”
- Group of 2 persons:
VND 1,500,000 / person
- Group of 3 persons:
VND 950,000 / person
- Group of 4 persons:
VND 900,000 / person
- Group of 5 persons and above:
VND 800,000 / person
lets book a tour
Word of caution
- Dalat is perfect for this heritage exploration tour all year round
- The pick-up time is 8:30am local time
- The latest drop-off time is 4pm local time
- Bring your camera along as you’ll capture great photos of the scenery and yourself along the way.
- There will be a specific time spent at each location so you should listen to the guide’s instruction to keep the schedule intact.