HIGH ROPE COURSE
What you get
Challenge yourself with the heightened ropes with 5 levels of difficulty. Remember Tarzan and Janes? It is pretty much who you’ll be come up on the tall tree, dangling from one tree top to another and working out your muscles. It might sound tough but this course is suitable for 3-year-old kids and above.
- Choice of levels for you to pick (yellow – kids; green – family with kids; orange – adult beginner; blue – adult medium; red – adult with physical challenge; black – adult Tarzan challenge)
- Professional English-speaking course guide
- Protective gears, safety equipments (all by European standards) and orientation prior to each activity
- Tourist permit
What you need to prepare
Sport or adventure insurance (recommended)
Hat / Cap
Comfortable sport wear
Self-arranged transportation from hotel to Datanla High Rope Course venue
Estimated $ “Damage”
7am – 9am
Kids: VND 150,000 / person
Adults: VND 270,000 / person
9am – 5pm
Kids: VND 200,000 / person
Adults: VND 350,000 / person
lets book a tour
Word of caution
- This challenge welcomes you all year round so don’t hesitate to take it up
- Our guide will take incredible photos of you and your friends when you are dangling, climbing or screaming your way through, so don’t worry about taking a selfie at all.
- It’s highly advisable that players listen carefully to our guide at every phase. Do not try to be creative as it may cause unnecessary injury.
- If you have heart disease or history of heart problem or anxiety attack, we do not recommend this tour as it might not make you feel that great.