DALAT HERITAGE EXPLORATION TOUR
What you get
First time in Dalat City – the city of thousand flowers and pine hills? Get a sense of all the heritages in this city by taking this exploration tour. This a blend of the West and East, bringing you back in the olden day when this city is one of the most gorgeous gem in Vietnam (she still is, though).
- Covering a compass of spots including Dalat Railway Station, Linh Phuoc Pagoda, Bao Dai Summer Palace, The Crazy House, The Cable Car Station – Robin Hill, Truc Lam Monastery, Tuyen Lam Lake, K’ho Tribal Village and Lang Biang Mountain.
- Full day tour
- Starting time at 8:30am
- Drop-off time at 4:30pm
- Group of 2 persons and above
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Complimentary pick-up/drop-off from your hotel or accommodation around Dalat City.
- Transportation throughout the tour including van/bus, cable car, jeep car and train.
- Water bottles
- Tourist permit & Entrance fee
What you need to prepare
Travel insurance (recommended)
Hat / Cap
Snacks & Lunch (you can pay for lunch at the venue)
Estimated $ “Damage”
- Group of 2 persons:
VND 1,500,000 / person
- Group of 3 persons:
VND 1,300,000 / person
- Group of 4 persons:
VND 1,050,000 / person
- Group of 5 persons and above:
VND 950,000 / person
lets book a tour
Word of caution
- Dalat is perfect for this heritage exploration tour all year round
- The pick-up time is 8:30am local time
- The latest drop-off time is 4pm local time
- Bring your camera along as you’ll capture great photos of the scenery and yourself along the way.
- There will be a specific time spent at each location so you should listen to the guide’s instruction to keep the schedule intact.